HAS COVID CAUSED FINANCIAL HARDSHIP?
Town Cat’s has established the COVID Relief Pantry with the intent of providing support to families who are experiencing financial hardship caused by the current pandemic. Town Cat’s knows how important it is to have support during this difficult time, and we want to be able to keep families together and reduce the possibility of surrender due to lack of resources for their pets. The COVID Relief Pantry is here to help ensure that a lack of food won’t cause undue stress due to surrendering the pet to a shelter and losing a beloved part of the family. Our program is available to all residents of Santa Clara county experiencing financial hardship due to the pandemic.
If you need help or would like more information about our COVID Relief Pantry Program, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY TO THE PROGRAM
If you would like to be a part of our COVID Relief Pantry Program, please fill out the online application. We will contact you with next steps.
BELOW ARE GUIDELINES FOR PARTICIPANTS OF THE PROGRAM:
- Please notify Town Cats by email in the event that you no longer need support so that others may be helped.
- Pick up date/times will be arranged with Town Cat’s staff. Please wait for contact once you fill out application.
- Photo identification will be required when picking up supplies.
- Food will be provided only if Town Cat’s has food to distribute. Support given through this program is dependent on community grants/donations.
- Town Cats cannot guarantee support of additional pets acquired after entry into the program.
- Please do not sell, give away, or return to a store any pet food or supplies received through the COVID Relief Pantry.
- Town Cats reserves the right to discontinue service through its COVID Relief Pantry program at any time, for any reason.
Donate or Volunteer
If you would like to donate to our COVID Relief Pantry, you can use our Amazon Smile wish list to order food direct to our shelter, as well as donating here with a note directing the funds to COVID Relief Pantry.