ARE YOU EXPERIENCING FINANCIAL HARDSHIP?
Town Cat’s established The Cat Cupboard Relief Program in 2020, with the intent of providing support to families who are experiencing financial hardship caused by the pandemic and other economic challenges. Town Cat’s knows how important it is to have support during difficult times, and we aim to keep families together and reduce the possibility of animal surrender due to lack of resources.
Our new, permanent Community Cat Cupboard is here to help ensure that a lack of food won’t cause undue stress due to surrendering the pet to a shelter and losing a beloved part of the family. Our program is available to all residents of Santa Clara county experiencing financial hardship regardless of the reason. We operate out of our shelter- and have bags available at St. Catherine’s Reach Out pantry in Morgan Hill.
If you need help or would like more information about our Cat Cupboard Relief Program, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY TO THE PROGRAM
If you would like to be a part of our Cat Cupboard Relief Program, please fill out the online application. We will contact you with next steps.
Si desea ser parte del Programa Cat Cupboard Relief, complete la solicitud en línea. Nos pondremos en contacto con usted con los próximos pasos. Solicitud aquí
BELOW ARE GUIDELINES FOR PARTICIPANTS OF THE PROGRAM:
- Please notify Town Cats by email in the event that you no longer need support so that others may be helped.
- Pick-up dates/times will be arranged with Town Cat’s staff. Please wait for contact once you fill out an application.
- Photo identification will be required when picking up supplies.
- Food will be provided only if Town Cat’s has food to distribute. The support given through this program is dependent on community grants/donations.
- Town Cats cannot guarantee support of additional pets acquired after entry into the program.
- Please do not sell, give away, or return to a store any pet food or supplies received through Town Cats Community Cat Cupboard
- Town Cats reserves the right to discontinue service through the Program at any time, for any reason.
Donate or Volunteer
If you would like to donate to our Community Cat Cupboard Program, you can use our Chewy Wish List to order food direct to our shelter, as well as donating here with a note directing the funds to The Cat Cupboard.